The legacy credit card is an unsecured credit card in the sense that you don’t have to come up with a deposit in advance to make use of the card. It is marketed toward people with bad credit. This credit card is given by First national bank. The legacy card is a visa card, hence, its cardholders can use it at most merchant stores within the United States and around the world. This card offers a reward program which is called premium club membership. To become a member of this reward program, you must pay a monthly fee. One of its disadvantages is that it is an invitation-only credit card, which means that you must have a pre-approval code to access the card’s application.
Another downside is the ridiculously high APR and the long list of fees. One of its amazing perks is its rewards program, through the card’s premium club, participating cardholders can get discounts on dining, entertainment, hotels, car rentals, and prescriptions. This rewards program comes with a price. To be a member, you must pay a monthly fee of $4.95. If you don’t travel very often you don’t fill many prescriptions, the premium club might not be worth its monthly cost. This card also provides a payment protection plan that will post your minimum payment in the event you can’t cover it due to any emergency situation. The card issuer will have to cover your monthly minimum payment of up to $5000. To qualify for this, you must have been enrolled in the payment protection plan for a minimum of 30 days.
- It is easy to qualify for
- It offers a reward program
- You could qualify for a credit limit as high as $1500
- It offers a payment protection plan
- Access to online account management
- Your account activity is reported to three different bureaus
- There are no hidden fees
- Your purchases are secured
- Fraud coverage.
How to Apply
To apply for the legacy credit card, you must have an invitation card. This card has to be sent to you via your email before you can go ahead to apply via a secured link. When you have your code, follow the steps below to apply;
- Launch your web browser and visit the first national website
- Locate and tap on the green apply online button
- A new page pops up, on that page, enter your offer code which is your reservation number
- Once your reservation number and access code has been received, you can then proceed with your application process
- Once you’re done, you can go ahead to submit
- You will be informed if you’ve been approved.
To have access to your account;
- Visit the first national website
- Fill in your username and your password and you’ll have access to your account where you can view your balance, pay your bills, set up text alerts, and lots more.