Do you love shopping at Neiman Marcus? If yes, getting the Neiman Marcus credit card will be at your advantage. This credit card offers several exciting rewards when you shop online or at any of the stores. The benefits also extend to Bergdorf Goodman, Horchow, and then Last call. Cardholders are eligible for invitations to special shopping events, opportunities to earn bonus points and get access to exclusive publications. This credit card is given by Capital One bank. After signing up, this credit card offers a signup bonus of 5000 points that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, and perks. Neiman Marcus credit card has no annual fee, it is a great choice for individuals looking for a low maintenance card. On the downside, this credit card does not offer a rewards program.
How the Neiman Marcus Card Works
Neiman credit card has a variable purchase APR of up to 27.74%. The card does not come with an introductory rate on new purchases. Its returned payment fee is up to $25 and the late payment fee is up to $38. The card doesn’t come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers. When you make use of the card, you receive 5,000 bonuses in circle points when you open an account and make a purchase that same day. You earn two points for every dollar spent on credit card purchases. 10,000 points earn you a point of $100 point card for shopping with no merchandise exclusion. Also, Neiman Marcus credit card reports to several credit bureaus such as Experian, Equifax, and Transunion. It has a credit score range of 670-850.
- In circle gift points, allows you to earn points for every dollar spent on purchases
- Free gift packaging
- You get to earn greater benefits above circle five
- In-store perk card; when you get to in circle three you qualify for a perk card
- Double point opportunities; you are given the opportunity to choose a day to earn double points on all your purchases
- You have the opportunity to a card worth $100
- You can qualify for a free two-day shipping
- Enjoy rewards for just opening an account
- In circle, concierge is open to cardholders
- It is very convenient.
- Applicants must either be a member of Neiman Marcus or incircle
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
How to Apply
To apply for a Neiman Marcus credit card, follow the instructions below;
- Visit the Neiman Marcus credit card application page
- When the page loads, click on ‘become a member ‘
- When the page loads, fill in your personal details such as your first name, middle name, last name, email address, residential address, apt, unit, phone number, date of birth, social security number
- Also fill in your financial information such as your monthly home payment, annual income
- Lastly, click on the continue button.
Once your application is approved, you will be required to activate your card, follow the steps below to activate your credit card;
- Visit capital one banking’s online website
- Log in to your account by entering your password and user name
- On the dashboard, click on credit cards
- Enter a 3 digit security code to activate your card.
After these steps, you can now start using your Neiman Marcus credit card.
To access your account, follow the steps below;
- Visit capital one bank’s website
- Click on sign in and enter your username and your password
- Scroll down and click on download.
The login provides information like phone number, customer service number, and other information.