Skye MasterCard was launched in 2018 by Flexigroup. This credit card is a shopper’s credit card, if used properly, it can allow cardholders to enjoy interest-free shopping on everything from their day-to-day purchases to large ticket items such as holidays and electronics. The Skye MasterCard provides 90 days interest-free on every card purchase. This gives cardholders the opportunity to pay back their purchases around three months, with no interest. Skye MasterCard offers a number of options for interest-free shopping, howe6, cardholders should ensure they repay their purchase before the interest-free period expires. With an elevated standard purchase rate, any balance left unpaid will rack up interest quickly. Skye MasterCard has a high cash advance rate with interest accruing on cash advance. If you want to have good interest free options, this card will be good for you.
How the Card Works
Skye MasterCard offers no international transaction fee on purchases made overseas. Cardholders also have access to a mobile app backed with worldwide 24/7-hour assistance with MasterCard global service. With this app, you can easily have access to your credit card account. Any transaction made of about $250 or more can be converted to a skyeplan giving you 9,12- or 15-months interest-free. To access this feature, you will pay 3% of the purchase cost for a 9-month plan, 4% for a 12-month plan, or 5% for a 15-month plan. This credit card charges no foreign transaction fees for online and overseas purchases. It offers 90 interest-free days on purchases and BPAY payments. Skye MasterCard gives you access to convert purchases of $250 or more to your choice of 3 interest-free installment plans. It gives a $99 annual fee and $10 p.a for additional cardholders.
- Purchase rate – 23.99%p.a
- Cash advance rate – 25.99%p.a
- Interest-free period on purchases – up to 90 days
- Annual fee- $99p.a
- Foreign transaction fee- 0%
- Cash advance fee – 3%
- Late payment fee – $35
- Cardholders fee- $10p.a
- Be over 18 years of age and above at the time of application
- You must have good credit and have not applied for multiple credit card recently
- Must be a resident or a citizen of Australia
- Must have a minimum income of $25,000p.a
- You must have your personal credentials ready.
How to Apply
Follow the steps given below to apply;
- Visit the application page
- Tap on the apply now button to begin
- Fill in your names, gender, mobile number, email address, enter your maximum credit limit
- Quickly read through the terms and conditions and agree to them
- Click on next to proceed.
- With a few more steps, you will be done with your application.
To access your account, follow the steps below;
- Visit the application page
- Fill in your customer ID and password
- Then click the login button to have access to your account.
If you want any challenges, contact the customer care service on the card’s website.