GameStop is among the world’s leaders in retail video game and system sales, its credit card offering with weak rewards, high APR, and a closed-loop. Constant dedication to the hobby is what drives GameStop. This credit card is recognized for its relaxed acceptance policy, with consumers reporting approval with credit scores in the low 600s. This card can be used to build your credit history over time. This card comes with fascinating rewards and perks for its users. With the number of gamers worldwide, the opportunity to build a card geared towards their needs seems like a no -brainer. GameStop is a global multiple channel retailer that focuses on pop culture toys, video games, and consumer electronics with over 5,800 stores across the globe. This company also owns popular brands like game informer magazine, simply Mac, spring mobile, and cricket wireless. The achievement of GameStop has grown with the growth of the video games industry.
How the Card Works
GameStop credit card has an APR of 27.99%. It has no annual fee. It gives 15,000 bonus points for powerup rewards pro. However, this APR is ridiculously high for a store card. It gives $5 in store credit for every $250 spent is on par with a 2% cashback. Spending $1500 a year just to earn enough rewards credit to pay for the elite membership dampens the excitement towards this offer. An average cashback between 1% and 1.5% back on all purchases would pay for the elite membership faster if you use it to pay monthly bills and other expenses.
GameStop credit card has amazing offers, they include;
- You can shop online or in store
- You only require a fair credit score to get approved
- No annual fee
- It offers exclusive benefits, rewards, discounts, sales, and lots more
- Your bonus points can be exchanged with certificates worth $15, $10, or $5 that can go toward your next video game purchase
- You receive 5000 points when you make your first purchase with your credit card
- You get 5000 points for every $250 you spend
- You earn 10 points for every purchase.
How to Apply for GameStop Credit card
- Follow the steps below to apply for the GameStop credit card;
- Open your web browser and visit the GameStop official website
- When the page loads, tap on apply
- Enter your personal details such as your date of birth, first name, last name, middle name, suffix, social security number, annual income
- Enter your zip code, street address, suite, city, email address, mobile number, and an alternate phone
- Choose if you want to add an authorized buyer to your credit card account
- Tap on continue
- Carefully follow the screen instructions to complete the application process.
To have access to your credit card account, you have to provide certain information such as your email address and your password.